Our office is temporarily closed until 9/28/22. Please leave us a voicemail, text message or email. We will contact you back as soon as our office reopens this Wednesday.
30795 John R. Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071

Disability Insurance

Searching for disability insurance online from a locally owned independent insurance agency near you? If so, call the Doug Ware Insurance Agency (DWI) at 248-583-6255 or 248-265-3444. Our Madison Heights based disability insurance agency serves Southeast Michigan’s three counties of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb County.

Local Disability Insurance Rates
Call Us Text Us Online Quote

Disability income may be used to replace earned income while disabled from sickness, injury, mental or nervous disorder. Many people believe they will be covered by Social Security or Workers’ Compensation if they were to become disabled, but these facts are too great to ignore:
  • Less than 5% of disability accidents and illnesses are work-related. The other 95% are not, meaning workers’ compensation doesn’t cover them.
  • Only 35% of workers applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD) claim payments in 2009 were approved. (Source Council for Disability Awareness, Long-Term Disability Claims Reviews, 2010)

Disability Insurance Advantages

  • 24-hour coverage every day, while on or off the job
  • Coverage to age 67
  • The benefit you purchase will not be reduced by other disability benefits
  • Premiums are waived after disability has lasted 90 consecutive days
Call the Doug Ware Insurance Agency to ensure you’re getting the best disability insurance coverage from a local disability insurance expert. Call us at 248-583-6255 or 248-265-3444.

Disability Insurance Quotes

Get insurance rates from many disability insurance companies. We make it easy! Call 248-583-6255 or 248-265-3444 for great disability insurance coverage.

Local Disability Insurance Agency Near Me Ratings And Reviews

Trusted, Local & Independent

We are an independent insurance agency located in Madison Heights, Michigan. We are 100% independent, meaning we can shop your insurance with a wide range of insurance carriers, saving you time, aggravation, and money. Give us a call today at 248-583-6255 or 248-265-3444. You'll be glad you did.

Contact Information

Doug Ware Insurance Agency, Inc.
30795 John R. Road
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071

248-583-6255 Main Office
248-265-3444 Call/Text
248-583-6259 Secure Fax

Holiday Hours

9am — 5pm
9am — 5pm
9am — 5pm
9am — 5pm
9am — 5pm
By Appointment

Please note we are closed Sundays and all holidays; including 1pm—2pm daily for lunch.

Location Map

Proud members of the
All Doug Ware Insurance Agency, Inc. website information is designed to help you with your decision making about insurance coverage, insurance premiums and available insurance discounts. It is not intended to provide any insurance advice. Contact a Doug Ware Insurance Agency insurance agenct today at 248-583-6255 or 248-265-3444 for assistance concerning your insurance options and any insurance questions.
© 2022. Doug Ware Insurance Agency, Inc.
Insurance Agency In Madison Heights, MI
Marketing By GoPortalPro